Banned For NickName ?

If you feel you have been unjustly banned, post your appeal in this forum and the Admins will review it.
Chris
Games: 0

Banned For NickName ?

Post#1 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 pm

lol because I was banned from servers friends for the simple reason of "Remove special characters from nickname and join again." I just remove the tag - = | MK | = - because I'm not of that clan, but still use Street Army: / I hope your answer Att: Street_Army

[cB]SplatterGuts
Server Admin
Steam: splatterguts1
Games: 2
Day of Infamy
Medal of Honor Allied Assault

Re: Banned For NickName ?

Post#2 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:15 pm

Hey there. I replied to your email but I'll post here too so others with the issue are aware.

You were not specifically banned. There is a security issue with allowing special characters in nicknames on TeamSpeak. So I have set a rule to only allow a-z (uppercase and lowercase) and numbers in nicknames.

All you need to do is change your nickname and the server will let you join. Changing your nickname to Street Army would allow you to join the server.
Last edited by [cB]SplatterGuts on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris

Post#3 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:15 am

ohhhhh thanks :D

[cB]SplatterGuts
Server Admin
Steam: splatterguts1
Games: 2
Day of Infamy
Medal of Honor Allied Assault

Post#4 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:19 pm

You're welcome. You say you're no longer part of MK? Would you like me to make your name on our website without the MK tags? Just Street_Army?

Chris

Post#5 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:21 am

yes thanks :) new tag is -=[F|L]=-Street_Army , friend

Return to “Been Banned”